1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admission Notice for Management Seats 2016-2017

BBA 3-Year Full Time Degree Programme

Course
In-take
Management Seats
BBA
60
--

MBA 2-Year Full Time Degree Programme

Course
In-take
Management Seats
MBA
90
23

BCA 3-Year Full Time Degree Programme

Course
In-take
Management Seats
BCA
60
--

Note:

MBA: 75% seats will be filled through on-line centralized counseling to be conducted by Haryana State Counseling Society, Panchkula on the basis of MAT conducted by AIMA (Website: www.hscs.in, www.techeduhry.nic.in) and the remaining 25% seats will be filled up by the management at institute level. Besides 25% management seat, the seats remaining vacant after final phase of allocation of seat by HSCS will also be filled up by the institute as per direction of HSCS, Panchkula, firstly on the basis of the valid MAT score and thereafter on the basis of merit of qualifying examination, as mentioned under eligibility conditions.